Date – 29 April 2012
Time – 10:00am to 3:00pm
Venue – Mount Evelyn and Yarra Valley Art Society Meeting Place – Coldstream
Workshop Presenter – Alan Close
Subject – Travel Sketching and Water Colour
In this Workshop, Alan will show how to turn your holiday photos into exciting paintings, with a focus on Travel Sketching and Water Colour Painting.
The format will be:
- 10 am to 12 noon – Travel Sketching
- 12 noon to 12:45pm – BYO Lunch
- 12:45pm to 3pm – Step by Step Waterclour, both demonstration and hands-on.
The requirements for the Workshop are:
- 300g arches or rough Water Colour paper – 1-2 full sheets or large pad – 1/4 sheet size
- Water Colours – basic set of colours
- Water Container
- Waterproof floor or table covering
- A3 size backing board
- Water Colour brushes – round or flat wash, fine or your choice
- Black Bird HB-2B-4B pencils
- Sketching pad or paper
- Masking tape
This Workshop promises to be a really valuable for artists with any level of experience.
For bookings, contact Joy Brown or email the Secretary.